Kayaking in La Jolla
Kayaking in La Jolla has quickly become the 5th largest tourist attraction in San Diego. Our kayak tours take place in La Jolla’s Ecological Preserve, a marine life sanctuary which is home to the Seven Sea Caves, Leopard Shark City, Sea Turtles, Dolphin, Garibaldi, Sea Lion and Harbor Seal colonies and the natural beauty of La Jolla, California.
- La Jolla has the only North Facing Cave wall with kayak access in California,
- Has the only Sea Lion colony in California that does not pup off an island,
- Unlike anywhere on earth the sea life in La Jolla frequently socializes with humans,
- Has the largest HARMLESS Leopard Shark gathering in the world AND
- La Jolla’s Ecological Reserve has more sea life per capita than anywhere else in California.
Kayak Tours are available year-round. The Fall and Winter offer some of the best conditions we see all year!
For information on Group Rates or Team Building Exercises, call (858) 454-6195 or contact us online.
Have questions about a tour or rental? Call (858) 454-6195 or contact us online.
Online pricing is discounted from walk-in rates due to our awesomeness.