Tour Arrival, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All tour participants are expected to arrive 45 minutes early.
- Anyone arriving less than 20 minutes before their tour will be considered a no-show.
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 48-hours before your tour.
- Changing your reservation within 48-hours will result in a $15/per person change.
- Non-cancellations and no-shows will be charged in FULL, this fee CANNOT be applied to a tour or service at a later time.
Cancellation Policy for groups of (10) people or more
- Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days in advance of your tour.
- Non-cancellations and no-shows will be charged 50%, this fee CANNOT be applied to a tour or service at a later time.
- If the group reservation is on a summer weekend, non-cancellations and no-shows will be charged in FULL.
- Once you hit the sand (For all water sports) there are no refunds unless lifeguards or tour guide shuts down the tour.
- We want to get you on the water and credit can be applied.
- There is no expiration on the credit and it is transferable to friends and family. However, it cannot be used from Memorial Day to Labor Day, during the weekend.